No products in the cart.
Solace Hair takes great pride in looking after each and every one of our guests and team members. While we have always had strict safety and hygiene practices in our salon, due to the COVID-19 outbreak we would like to advise of a number of measures we have to help prevent the spread of the virus. These include:
- Social distancing
- every 2nd cutting/colour station has been removed
- stylists numbers have been reduced
- Disinfecting cutting stations and basins after each guest,
- All team members scrubbing their hands thoroughly before and after each guest,
- All salon tools and equipment are sanitised before and after each guest, and
- Hand sanitiser being readily available upon entrance to our salon
We ask that you help support our team by not entering our salon if you have experienced any of the following:
- Travelled overseas in the last 14 days (no exceptions),
- Have any cold or flu like symptoms such as running nose or coughing, and
- If you would like to wear a mask to protect yourself you are welcome to however if you are wearing a mask because you are ill then please re-schedule your appointment.
Please call 02 9262 5535 or click here to book now or re-schedule and we hope to see you soon 🙂